1 Bag of Tortilla Chips
3 Cups of Shredded Cheddar Cheese
1 Jar of your favorite flavor of Two Men and a Garden Salsa (Strawberry is mine)
Spread the tortilla chips on a baking sheet. Cover with cheddar cheese. Place in 350 degree oven for 10 mins or until cheese has melted. Remove from oven and add Two Men and a Garden salsa, lettuce, sour cream, green onions and black olives. YUM!!
The Paul Chambless version of the classic Cajun Jambalaya dish.
I’ve always been in search of authentic Cajun flavor. This one did it for me, so much so that I decided to capture how I made it. Capturing a recipe is definitely out of the comfort zone for a ‘concoction specialist’ – but I want to be able to at least come close to repeating this amazing taste!
- ½ Onion
- ½ Green Pepper (I used a little less than half cause I was too lazy to cut up a new one.)
- 1 Celery stalk (I cut it long ways about 8 times, then diced those up so the celery pieces were pretty small)
2 cloves garlic
3 heaping tablespoons of Two Men and a Garden Medium Salsa
1.5 tablespoon of Tony Chatchere’s Creole seasoning
1 teaspoon of steak seasoning (just sounded like it would be good.)
½ Holland Café Andui Sausage Link (or ½ lb) sliced (my slices were about 1/8 inch wide. Make yourself happy!) – I then cut these slices in halves.
1 can chicken with rice soup (I used Schnuck’s soup)
1 (soup) can of water
2 lbs. package of Holland Café ‘loose’ Boudin (i.e. not in links)
- In a skillet cook the Onion, Green Pepper, Celery and garlic in a tablespoon of vegetable oil (or butter) for 8 minutes over medium heat.
- Add the Sausage and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Add spices, Salsa, Boudin, soup and water
- Bring all to a boil, then let simmer until you like the consistency. I probably simmered it for 25 minutes.
All Rights Reserved.
All Rights Deserved!
1 lb. Ground meat (turkey, burger or a mix)
4-5 Tablespoons Williams chili seasoning or to taste
½ to 1 jar two men and garden salsa (I use medium)
1 to 2 cans Bush’s Chili Beans (I use medium)
-Shape meat into patties and grill (can brown in stock pot if preferred) Char flavor is excellent!
2 cloves of Garlic
4 large Eggs
1/4 Cup Cheddar Cheese
1 tbsp Butter
1/4 Cup Two Men and a Garden Salsa
Preheat oven to 350. Read More