● General warehouse work
● Warehouse organization and stocking
● Janitorial assistance
● Sealing products to finalize canning process
● Available to perform many different tasks during each shift
● Must have a valid drivers license
● Must be able to stand for long periods of time (about 95% of the workday)
● Must be able to walk, bend, lift, reach and stoop for various amounts of time during shift
● Must be able to lift 50 lbs
● Must enjoy a diverse working environment that runs on good music and great
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
● Ability to learn quickly
● Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions and request clarification when needed
● Strong interpersonal skills
● Ability to work as part of a team and independently
● Ability to build relationships
Pay Range and Hours
● Starting pay range is $9/hr for the first 90 days, with potential for increase depending on qualifications and performance
● $12.50/hr for special event sampling
● Commission based pay for all Farmers Market sales
If this sounds like a great fit for you, apply by sending your resume to Emily Halpin at firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact me at 314.707.7567 for questions or further information.
We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.